OUR JOURNEY -----> MUSUH - SAHABAT - KEKASIH - TUNANG - SUAMI (^_*)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CINTA HALAL KAMI (^_^)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR JUNIOR IS IN DA HOUSE!! :))

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Momen2 Shedih Tahap Melampau...

:((

Just arrived my home sweet home...
Feeling so down... not in a good mood...
I can only cry to throw out this sadness.. :(( alone...
Trying to ease my mind...
Don't know what to say, how to react, what to expect...
What's next..?

Juz got a message from Vietnam.. he said that he will call me after this..(happy for a while).. :))
But i refuse....
why..??
because I don't want him to get into this situation.. mood "kesedihan melampau"...:((
because he deserves to hear only good things from me..
after working more than 12 hours a day... far away from his beloved family...
what a tiring job...
and it's not worth calling with such an expensive rate, juz to check on me..
i don't want to be his burden, eventho he always care for me..for every single things..
thank you so much...

Time2 down cenggini la sangat terasa bila ketiadaannya di sisi... Normally he will listen to me, dgn penuh perhatian pd ape yg aku luahkan.. And his "magical words", made me calm, hilang semua tensen2 & kesedihan yg ade.. tp jasad yg jauh xmenjarakkan hati, betul x? luckily i still hav my family, together with me waiting for his return, i'm grateful enuff..

Back to the previous topic..
Should I let it go...?
Hmmmm.. i know i'm not the good one..
I cry because i frust with myself... so damn frustrated..urggh!
What shud i do....
Allah please show me the right path..
I have responsibilities..
Show me the right way, ya Allah...
Help me, protect me in everything I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails